Friday, November 16, 2007
What was your first “real” job?
- This little pizza place. I only worked there 3 days before my family moved, and I hated every minute of it, except the free pizza.
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
- Probably some secluded area that's warm, with trees, and a little stream. Someplace quiet with no kids where I could think in peace.
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
- I am embarrassed when I have to get up and speak in front of people.
What values did your parents instill in you?
- Honesty, morals. My mom could be psychic, you could never hide anything from her lol.
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
- 10 years ago I was so out of style and out of the loop. I have no idea what the fads where. Ugh, bad middle school memories.