Friday, November 16, 2007
What was your first “real” job?
- This little pizza place. I only worked there 3 days before my family moved, and I hated every minute of it, except the free pizza.
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
- Probably some secluded area that's warm, with trees, and a little stream. Someplace quiet with no kids where I could think in peace.
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
- I am embarrassed when I have to get up and speak in front of people.
What values did your parents instill in you?
- Honesty, morals. My mom could be psychic, you could never hide anything from her lol.
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
- 10 years ago I was so out of style and out of the loop. I have no idea what the fads where. Ugh, bad middle school memories.
Posted by Kara at 11/16/2007
Labels: Friday's Feast
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
We have the same salad.
Re: your dessert - I feel like that nowadays, LOL. Fashion? What's that?
Have a great weekend!
My Friday's Feast is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.
Feel welcome to visit me at:
I'm with you on the soup, salad, and main course!!!
Great soup. That sounds very peaceful. :)
Great feast! Mine is up as well. Happy weekend!
great feast Kara!
Nice feast hun. Speaking in front of people isn't my favorite either. Check out my feast.
Sorry about your dessert experience! Those years can be so brutal! Have a great weekend.
Enjoyed your feast!
Honesty and morals are great values to instill. Moms are like that!
Yummy feast here!
Post a Comment