Monday, March 31, 2008
Yesterday my brother and his wife came over for dinner and to play games. It was so fun. We've really missed stuff like that while living in Idaho. When we lived in Logan a few years ago they lived there and we were always getting together, and now that we both live down here in SLC we can do it again.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Friday, March 28, 2008
What does the color dark green make you think of?- Pine Trees
How many cousins do you have?- Ha! I have so many I have no idea. Put it this way- I have 49 aunts and uncles and then I would guess they all have at least 3 kids, so yeah, that's a lot of cousins. No, I don't know most of them.
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?
- I'd say about a 9, I really try to be honest but I'm sure I screw up once in a while.
Name something that is truly free.
- Grocery store food samples :D Mmmm
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.
- Some People Really Ignore New Growths
Thursday, March 27, 2008
First reaction to the dinosaurs-
Brushing off bones-
Digging for stones-
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
* A few loads of laundry, and fold
* Clean playroom- done already, but will need done again later, it's already trashed
* Mop kitchen
* Make dinner
Not much I need to do today, just some cleaning. I'm glad I got the family room done, it's been such a mess from Easter.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Sunday, March 23, 2008
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! We gave the boys their Easter baskets this morning and they loved it. We got Jason a new church shirt and tie and Jakey a tshirt. They also got some little dollar toys and candy. After church we are going to do an egg hunt across the street at the school playground. Then we are having dinner at my family's house. It should be a great day.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Friday, March 21, 2008
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?- Probably the country, it's quieter
Who is the cutest kid you know?
- My kids are the cutest of course :D
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.
- I couldn't believe it when I heard Heath Ledger had died, that was a shock at such a young age.
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
- Any shampoo commercial cuz their hair always looks so pretty and I want mine to look that good, if just for a day lol.
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
- I take my daily prenatal vitamins.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Friday, March 14, 2008
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Friday, March 07, 2008
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
- I don't think I'd want to be a celebrity, way too little privacy
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
- 0 I hate it
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
- We donate to our church
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
- Macaroni and Cheese, we eat it a lot :D
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
- Nope, but we've been passing around this awful cold for weeks.