I was tagged by CrAzY Working Mom for this new meme. This meme comes to us from Frank of Honk'n'Holl'r. Here are the rules, as he states: Rules are simply fill in the [blank] in "Foxxfyrre's: Things you shouldn't say around [Blank]", and write at least eight phrases you shouldn't say around your [blank]. To make it interesting, when you tag someone, go to their memes and add a phrase using their [blank] topic. Send your list of 5 tags back to the person that tagged you so they can follow and play with their [blank] topics also.
Things You Shouldn't Say Around Toddlers
1) Any swear word. They will repeat it immediately, even if you've tried to get them to say Mama for months and they still can't say that.
2) "Vegetables are yucky."
3) "Cleaning stinks."
4) Anything having to do with intimate relations with your spouse, unless you want your neighbor to hear about it next time your kid goes over to play.
5) Any word that will sound like a bad word when coming from a Toddler, like ditch, graham, ash, and stick. It will invariably come out sounding bad, and the more you try to correct them, the worse they will make it sound.
6) "We should go to the park sometime this week." Do not say this unless you really plan to go to the park immediately, or you will have meltdown on your hands.
7) "Ice cream." Same as above. Unless you are getting ice cream at that minute for your toddler, do not say this out loud or you will get a fit.
8) "I need to go to the bathroom." When at a restaurant do not say this, unless you want your toddler loudly proclaiming "Mommy go poop in the potty!"
Wow, that was harder than I thought it would be! Here's my tags: