Friday, April 27, 2007
How fast can you type?
- Not sure, it's been a while since I've tested it. Anyone know any online places I can do that? ETA: I took a test and it's 65wpm with 98% accuracy :) not bad
What is your favorite online game?
- I don't really play many games online. But on my computer I like Spider Solitaire :)
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?
- I'd say maybe a 7, a bit more than average maybe.
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.
- Mrs. Moss, Mrs. Boberg, Mr. Dolizol
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?
- Well, Tomorrow we will be working in our backyard moving rocks. Sunday we have church. Other than that should be a pretty boring weekend.
Labels: Friday's Feast
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I like spider solitaire, too, but I don't have it. I play it on my Mom's computer.
Thanks for sharing! ;-)
have fun moving rocks! lol BTDT!
Did you go take the typing test from my blog? typingtest.com
cwm- Yep I did, thanks!
I'd say you were an 8. :D Good luck with the rock moving, sorry I won't be here to help. I hope you get a lot done!
Wonderful feast today! Mine is up...come on over!
Great feast you have there!
Your teachers had very interesting names. :o)
Have a nice weekend.
Well today is Saturday, so I hope you are having fun moving rocks. It sure sounds like a blast. hahahaha.
Okay, I tried to do the Friday Feast even though it is Saturday, but I couldn't seem to login to the widget website. I'll try again when I'm not so frustrated :)
Thanks for stopping by! Great feast! :)
Post a Comment