Friday, December 07, 2007
What was the last game you purchased?
- I think, hm, wait. I am not sure. Maybe Uno?
Name something in which you don’t believe.
- I don't believe that my tree will last until Christmas :D
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?
- Hm, well since I am a stay-at-home mom and my own boss, does that mean I get to be a celebrity? LOL If so can I be Angelina Jolie? If I had a boss I think I'd go with Brad Pitt, cuz man, he is just hot!
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
- During birth, interventions increase your chance of c-section. Wish I'd known that before I had one.
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.
- A room with lots of windows and french doors looking out on the ocean, a hammock, lots of plants, and a warm breeze blowing in.
Posted by Kara at 12/07/2007
Labels: Friday's Feast
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Your dessert sounds heavenly! I enjoyed dining with you (and loved your blog!)
My tree's artificial so it will last...but with Kenzie around the decorations may not.
My feast is served too! :)
you know what i believe in your soup.
ours is an artificial one but with my daughter around, the christmas balls are slowly going to the floor. who knows what's next ?
mine is also up!
I hope you're wrong on the tree!
Your room sounds great!
I've got my fingers crossed for your tree. Yikes. Have a great FF and weekend. :)
I loved your choice of relaxation. Great feast this week.
Your salad cracked me up!
Hey, if you're a celebrity, can I change my feast to have you instead of the other choices I'm left with? :)
I'll have mine up later, but I wanted to tell you that I've tagged you for a super easy meme!
(BTW: thanks for adding my new site to your blogroll - I appreciate it so much! I found out that I cannot get the links redirected like you did with my dumb Typepad account...Boo)
mamapj- cool, I'll go check out the meme
Good feast this week! Love your dessert! Have a wonderful weekend!
Its a good fest.. Happy weekend.. mine is here http://mommygen.blogspot.com/2007/11/fridays-feast.html
I LOLed while taking in your soup, salad and main dish. oooppss i think some went out through my nose LOLs!
I've enjoyed your feast.
Interventions aren't done for fun.
Feel welcome to visit my feast
Laane on the World
Have a great weekend!
Maybe this dessert is a mommy thing about retreating away from our busy lives as a mommy 'cause I had the same idea! :)
Great feast, Kara. Have a good weekend.
CrAzY Working Mom
Loved the dessert. Great feast. Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment