Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stuck!

I can't believe I forgot to share this picture! I keep meaning to :)

So, last week sometime I was reading and suddenly hear Jason crying and screaming for help in the living room. Now, there is usually nothing at all in there because it is the one unfurnished room in our house, so there's usually nothing for them to get hurt with in there. Well, a few days before my sister had set up her massage table in there (she's not a masseuse but knows a little from cosmetology school, gave me a nice little massage when my back was hurting) and the boys had been playing on it. I ran in, not knowing what he could have gotten hurt from, and saw this:
He had taken off the padding on the headrest and somehow squeezed himself through it. Unfortunately he has a very large head (thanks to Hubby) and could not get it out. I cracked up immediately and made sure he was ok before grabbing the camera. He was not amused at me taking pictures lol. I tried a bunch of maneuvering and eventually had to remove the headrest from the table, but could not get his head through. I even tried to figure out how to dismantle it, but couldn't. I finally realized he must have slid his body through from the top, not over his head, and had him suck in and we squeezed it down off him. He was very happy to be free and they left it alone until my sister got home and put the table away.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, that's quite the position! Poor kid. Thankfully you were able to get it off!

Beth said...

Oh no!! Cute picture, but gosh, poor kiddo! Glad he's all right. :-)

crazy working mom said...

OMG, this is too funny. Well, I'm sure at the time it wasn't. I'm glad he's okay. Kids can get themselves in the darnedest things!