So Friday Hubby and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. 5 wonderful years that have been very full. In those 5 years we have:
* Added 2.5 kids, Jason in Sept 2004 and Jacob in June 2006 and Nathan on his way.
* Spent 3 years in college, with Hubby graduating in 2006 and me changing my major a few times and not finishing.
* Moved twice, once to Pocatello in 2006 for Hubby's first "real" job, then to our home here earlier this year for an even better job, as well as a few short months we stayed with my parents in between.
* Bought houses, cars, and major appliances and furniture.
* Gone through some tight financial times where we had more bills than money, and enjoyed the feeling of paying off credit cards and working off debt.
* Some fights, but many more good days than bad.
In ways it feels crazy that it has already been 5 years, but then it also seems odd that we have had so much happen in that time and it feels like it's been a lifetime. My love for Hubby has grown through everything we've been through and I feel truly blessed for the wonderful man I chose to marry.
Very cute picture!
Post a Comment