When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
- OK, it was right before we moved here so beginning of March. I've had it dyed since then but am due for a trim.
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
- Not worrying about money.
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
- Um, depends on the use? I have no idea, but I think we use margarine the most.
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
- Spanish, I took classes in high school but forgot most of it. It would be the most useful I think since it seems to be the 2nd most used language in the USA.
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
- In the same home doing the same stuff, with another couple kids added in :)
I'm right with you on the soup and main course.
Hope you're feeling well, being with child in the SUMMER! :)
i definitely agree with your soup. nice feast.
here's my feast! hope you can drop by. thanks.
Couldn't agree more on your soup! Nice feast:)
yep, yep to your soup!! loved your feast this week.
I love to learn also Spanish and i know we will learn that dialect soon. TC mine is ready hope you will visit...
Great feast! I liked your soup!
Good feast, as always Kara! You keep those cute kiddos comin'.:D
Post a Comment