Friday, June 29, 2007
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
- 2, my wedding ring and my CTR ring
What is your favorite instrumental song?
- Don't really have a favorite, but I love trans-siberian orchestra songs
Who has a last name that you like?
- Now that's a silly question lol. I like my last name. I don't have a preference for names as long as they are easy to pronounce and spell.
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
- Braveheart, Pulp Fiction, Pirates 3. There's a few.
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.
- Nothing makes me relaxed like a professional massage.
Labels: Friday's Feast
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
a pro massage, that's what i need too! i haven't seen pirates3 either...great feast! happy friday!
I WOULD LOVE a good massage!! Great feast answers! have a wonderful Friday.
What's a CTR ring?
Great Feast and thanks for dropping by mine! :)
mmmmm on the massage!
A CTR ring is a ring that lots of LDS people where, it stands for Choose The Right
Oh, I see...that's cool, so it's a religious ring like WWJD or something?
Post a Comment