I'm going to take a minute to complain, then maybe once it's off my chest I'll feel better lol. So here's my complaints today:
* Little Baby was unusually fussy today
* Toddler keeps telling me his teeth hurt, guess it's about time for his first dentist appointment. Oh and I have a toothache and am due for a cleaning too.
* My family was going to come get Toddler and take him for a week, but then cancelled cuz they can't afford the gas. I was starting to look forward to a little break.
* We probably don't have the gas money to go visit my family like I want to
* My stomach is really hurting right now
* I hate this heat, and that we don't have central a/c, just one window unit upstairs that does not cool the whole house.
* My house is a mess (of course that's mostly my fault for not keeping up with cleaning, so guess have no room to complain lol)
OK, that's better :) Now I need to go do something productive to get me out of this slump.