Today I am thankful for:
1) Feet, to get where I'm going
2) Hands, to tickle and hug my little boys
3) Eyes, to see the beauty all around
4) Ears, to hear "I wub you Mommy"
5) Lips, to give sweet kisses
I am thankful for my body, that it is relatively healthy, and fully functioning. I can't imagine not being able to see or hear my little boys, or hug and kiss my Hubby. I might complain about my psoriasis from time to time, get annoyed at arthritic joints, or wish the fat off my backside, but I really don't have much to complain about, it all works and I am grateful.