Wow, it's been a while since I was tagged for a MEME! Barb at Skittle's Place tagged me for this one.
LIST FOUR SENTENCES YOU'VE NEVER SAID BEFORE:
1. No, I don't want anything sugary.
2. We should have our internet turned off.
3. I got plenty of sleep last night. (OK maybe I've said it, but it's been a looooong time!)
4. I'd LOVE to take over that giant project for you!
LIST FOUR SONG TITLES THAT DESCRIBE HOW YOU'VE FELT THIS WEEK:
1. "Who needs sleep?"- Barenaked Ladies
2. "Moments"- Emerson Drive
3. "In My Daughter's Eyes"- Martina McBride (Except of course I have sons lol)
4. "Anyway"- Martina McBride (yes, I like Martina lol)
IMAGINE YOU'RE HAVING THE IDEAL PERFECT DAY. WHAT FOUR THINGS WOULD YOU BE DOING?
1. Waking up rested no earlier than noon.
2. Hot breakfast all ready for me.
3. Going to the park and letting the boys play while I soak in the warm sun.
4. Have a dinner/game night with friends.
MAKE UP FOUR CREATIVE NAMES FOR A NEW ROCK BAND:
1. Slipping Down the Slide of Life
2. Squirrel In My Pants
3. We Rock
4. Monkeys On A Bus
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GET TO GO BACK IN TIME AND ENSURE THAT FOUR SONGS WERE NEVER WRITTEN, THUS SPARING HUMANITY FROM EVER HAVING TO HEAR THEM. WHAT FOUR SONGS WOULD GET THE AXE?
1. "Barbie Girl"- Aqua
2. "Ice Ice Baby"- Vanilla Ice
3. "Sorry 2004"- Ruben Stoddard
4. "Who Let The Dogs Out"- Baha Men
CrAzY Working Mom
THANKS for putting the Barbie Girl song in my head! LOL
It's fun to get to know you! :)
*LOL* Yeah, that barbie song was horrible!!!
Looks like a fun one. I'll try to get around to doing it tomorrow. :)
"Who Let the Dogs Out" was the first song Joy learned to sing when she was a mere.... oh, she was under a year old, lol! That and the cleanup song.
I FINALLY got around to doing this meme. You can see it here
Post a Comment