Friday, October 12, 2007
When was the last time you were surprised?
- When I went downstairs the other day and saw the huge mess the boys had made.
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.
- My eyes are uneven, but I wish they were perfect.
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
- I would be a cat named Lazy Lady
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
- Make dinner instead of going out, try to get to bed before midnight
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
- I can't even remember, whatever I have lying around, Crest or Colgate or something.
Posted by Kara at 10/12/2007
Labels: Friday's Feast
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I like your salad!
messes dont surprise me in this house--they are never ending!! great feast this week.
Fun Salad! Have a great weekend!
Yup, I'm with Bridget, messes are endless around here!
Well, a mess isn't a surprise, except when it involves air freshener stuff wiped all over the piano and smelling so bad it makes me gag lol.
I had to chuckle at your Lazy Lady. You'd make a great cat, but I prefer you as a friend. :D
I allow myself to sleep after midnight if it's a weekend. I start work very early so I can't afford to sleep past midnight on weekdays.
You served a lovely feast. Happy weekend!
Post a Comment