Friday, September 21, 2007
What is your favorite type of art?
- I love artwork by Simon Dewey, he does beautiful religious paintings.
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
- I have no idea, but Michelle probably paid for it, cuz she's nice like that lol.
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
- A 6 most of the time I think. Of course stuff like pregnancy or PMS can drastically change that lol.
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
- Not long, I don't get many emails that need a response.
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
- I like it around 75*, hubby normally keeps it at 70 during the winter and I freeze!
Labels: Friday's Feast
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
love your appetizer,happy friday!
my first FF is up too.
Wow! You like things warm. Good feast!
This is a very well prepared feast, Kara. Well done.
Great job... tasty bits and pieces here. Interesting.
Great feast! Have a great weekend ahead :)
Oh! A warm and toasty dessert! :) Happy Friday! :)
Loved you dessert. When you get my age you will freeze him out. It all evens out. Have a great FF and weekend. :)
Yes, I'm always cold...From what I'm reading, I suppose at some point in our lives we'll always be hot...LOL. Great feast!
I'm at the always hot point LOL
Loved your feast!
Me too on the main course!
Happy Friday! And, yes, PMS and pregnancy definitely affects emotions! lol... I understand completely.
I wonder if we were asked how much time we spend blogging what our answers would be? :-)
Post a Comment