Tell about a time when you had to be brave.
- When I gave birth, once by c-section, once all natural. Both were a bit scary, but you gotta do what you gotta do :)
Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?
- Oh a ton of them! Shrek, Transformers, Pirates, Harry Potter, and I know there's more.
Name an item you try to always have on hand.
- Milk, my kids go through it like crazy.
Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!
- OK, I thought this up while in Cancun :D A room I like to call the "lounge room". Neutral wall color, lots of lighting that can be dimmed to any level, lots of windows with flowing curtains, a deck looking out on the ocean (not likely in ID lol) with the breeze blowing in, lots of plants, a hammock, a lounge bed, soft music or nature sounds playing, and of course a cute guy bringing me a virgin mango tango whenever I want ;)
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?
- Hm, well I guess maybe a 8, I'm trying to be better :)