Tell about a time when you had to be brave.
- When I gave birth, once by c-section, once all natural. Both were a bit scary, but you gotta do what you gotta do :)
Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?
- Oh a ton of them! Shrek, Transformers, Pirates, Harry Potter, and I know there's more.
Name an item you try to always have on hand.
- Milk, my kids go through it like crazy.
Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!
- OK, I thought this up while in Cancun :D A room I like to call the "lounge room". Neutral wall color, lots of lighting that can be dimmed to any level, lots of windows with flowing curtains, a deck looking out on the ocean (not likely in ID lol) with the breeze blowing in, lots of plants, a hammock, a lounge bed, soft music or nature sounds playing, and of course a cute guy bringing me a virgin mango tango whenever I want ;)
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?
- Hm, well I guess maybe a 8, I'm trying to be better :)
Milk? We are on our 3rd gallon this week :) Great feast.
Milk...yes that's a good one! :)
Great Feast. Have a good weekend Kara.
Let's all move to Tahiti. Looks like everyone likes the ocean view. :-)
Wonderful feast today. Our main courses are almost the same.
My feast is up...come on over!
Love your room. I'm relaxed just thinking about it. :) Good feast!
I'm right there with ya on the childbirth thing!
I did that all natural thing too, and you're right, it takes guts! Great feast!
loved your main course! come dine with me! ;)
I LOVE your relaxing room!!!! How could I have forgotten Shrek???
I had an appetizer just like you. I preferred the c-section. Great feast. Have a good weekend:)
Fabulous feast and cool blog design
like your main course....
mine's up too!
happy mother's day!
Yeah, childbirth was pretty scary the first time, now that I stop and think about it. It was 20 years ago . . . the second time was much easier and faster.
Great feast. First time visiting your blog . . . I'll be back!
My feast is served . . . stop by for a bite!
Post a Comment