I was tagged by Lorie for this meme, talking about favorite places to eat out.
These are the rules:
1. Link to the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Include the state and country you’re in.
3. List your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).
4. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.
I live in Idaho. My favorite places to eat out:
1) Denny's- I've always loved Denny's. I usually order their French Toast combo, mmmm. And usually they are very family friendly.
2) Arctic Circle- this is probably my favorite fast food place. I love the burgers and shakes. I used to love the fries until they changed them.
3) Applebee's- I think I love them so much just for their Blue Ribbon Brownie, probably the yummiest brownies I've ever had. The food is pretty good too, and Hubby loves going there.
4) Wendy's- My next favorite fast food place. Yummy fries and I love the Jr Bacon Cheeseburger. I like most of the stuff on the menu and they usually have really fast service.
5) Burger King- quick and easy and just down the road. Not really my favorite food, but we go there often cuz it's the closest that we like. Also has yummy fries.
We don't really go out to eat at nice restaurants much, plus there's not much to choose from nearby. I absolutely love Olive Garden as well, but we don't have one loacally or it would've topped the list :D
CrAzY Working Mom