Skittles tagged me with this MEME.
"The Five Questions Interview Game"
1. What have you learned so far from your visitors?
I've learned that I might not make everyone happy, but the ones who come to my blog seem to like me and care about me and that's good enough for me :)
2. Did blogging change your life or your personality in any way?
Well, I've only been at it a few months and I haven't seen any significant changes, but who knows, maybe I am a little more outgoing and witty.
3. Are you satisfied with what you’ve achieved this year, in general?
Mostly yes. I had a baby (all naturally too), moved, bought a house, and learned to live in a new place. Most of my time is spent taking care of my kids, so I don't really do much for myself, but I'm glad I've been able to be with them.
4. If someone would offer to pay for a course for you, what course would you take?Maybe a photography course.
5. If you had the opportunity to meet one person that you admire the most in the world, who would that person be? I would like to meet President Gordon B. Hinckley (President of the LDS Church)