Here's my to-do list for today:
* Go to post office to mail packages (I told you it's an every day thing!) and get my passport stuff sent
* Do more laundry and fold the pile in my room before it gets too out of control
* Dishes, of course, when do I not have dishes to do?!
* Clean up toys, again an every day thing
* Make a grocery list cuz we have nothing to eat, unless you count ramen noodles, but I'm not sure if they are really food?
* If our storage room shelves come today I need to get them set up
* List some stuff on Ebay
* Go change 2yr old's stinky butt!