Here are some of my favorite things about my vacation to Cancun :D
1) The heat. It was so lovely to get away from Winter and be warm! I can't stand cold.
2) I didn't have to worry about cooking, if I was hungry I just went to one of the restaurants and ate as much as I wanted.
3) The free drinks anytime. We could lounge in the Lobby Bar (we don't drink alcohol but they had plenty non-alcoholic drinks) or by the pool and they bring drinks or snack to you.
4) Chichen Itza. The Mayan ruins, I've always wanted to sees stuff like that, it was so cool. Plus the stop to swim at Ik-Kil on the way there, also very cool.
5) Time alone with hubby. It was like a 2nd honeymoon! Didn't have to worry about the kids (ok, I still did, I'm a mom, of course I worry! lol) and we had plenty of time to just be together and do whatever we wanted.
Have a great Friday everyone!
It sounds like you had a great time. That is wonderful.
Ohhhh I'm so jealous of you not having to worry about cooking for a week. That would be divine!! Glad you have a good long break.
Sounds lovely! Neil and I are going on a trip alone next month...but sadly it's to Minneapolis for his brother's wedding. Hee hee...I was the only one in the family not horrified when they were talking about getting married on an island somewhere.
Glad you had so much fun!
What an amazing experience it sounds like! :)
Give me cold weather anyday!
Dayngr - In Miami
Proud Member of eMail Our Military
Post a Comment