Here are some of my favorite things about my vacation to Cancun :D
1) The heat. It was so lovely to get away from Winter and be warm! I can't stand cold.
2) I didn't have to worry about cooking, if I was hungry I just went to one of the restaurants and ate as much as I wanted.
3) The free drinks anytime. We could lounge in the Lobby Bar (we don't drink alcohol but they had plenty non-alcoholic drinks) or by the pool and they bring drinks or snack to you.
4) Chichen Itza. The Mayan ruins, I've always wanted to sees stuff like that, it was so cool. Plus the stop to swim at Ik-Kil on the way there, also very cool.
5) Time alone with hubby. It was like a 2nd honeymoon! Didn't have to worry about the kids (ok, I still did, I'm a mom, of course I worry! lol) and we had plenty of time to just be together and do whatever we wanted.
Have a great Friday everyone!