I was tagged by CrAzY Working Mom for this MEME. Basically I tell you 5 things I might not have mentioned yet on here.
1) I'm underweight. I have no idea how this is possible after having 2 kids, eating all the time, and being a sugar-holic, but it's true. My family and in-laws are always telling me I'm too skinny and need to eat more. I really do try!
2) I don't like Steak and Shrimp. Everyone says I'm weird because of it, but I just can't stand either.
3) I like Veggietales. You know "Sunday morning values, Saturday morning fun!" I think it's a cute carton, and I prefer my Toddler to watch that over most other cartoons these days.
4) When I was around 15 I broke my pinky playing church basketball. Amazingly, the only 2 shots I made the whole season were during that game after it happened. I am no good at sports but somehow I could manage sinking 2 shots with a broken pinky?! Luck I guess.
5) Most people think I'm younger than I am. I'm 23. At work most people guess I'm 17, they don't believe me when I say I'm 23, married, with 2 kids. My braces probably have something to do with it.
OK, I tag...Beth, Dawn, and Rachel. I'm not tagging Michelle this time cuz I always do and I figure it'll get to her from one of those people anyway lol!