I got tagged by Skittles for this MEME, but I did one with 10 a month ago so I'm just reposting the first 6 lol.
1) I'm a picker. No, not my nose! But things like scabs, pimples, flaky skin, etc. I can't help but pick at it. I'm sure it is because of my psoriasis (skin disease). I've always lived with my itchy, scaly skin so it's just second-nature to pick at anything that is on my skin. I know, gross, but at least I don't pick other people!
2) I like snakes. I'm not sure why, maybe cuz they are smooth and graceful. I know lots of people hate them, but I like 'em.
3) I am not a people person. I'm not good around people except a few friends and my family. I have a hard time making (and keeping) friends. I can't carry a conversation, I just don't know what to say. I avoid situations where I have to confront people. I hate using the phone, I can actually have a panic attack about making a call I don't want to do, and have been known to cry if really pressured about it. So if you are a friend of mine and haven't seen this side of me, that means I'm comfortable around you :)
4) I must have a great metabolism cuz I eat too much junk and hardly exercise and weigh less now, just 5 months after having my second baby, than I did when I got married 3 years ago. Of course fat has replaced some of my muscle so I'm a bit more jiggly lol, so I really should exercise.
5) I hate corn tortillas, absolutely hate them. The smell, the taste, the texture, yuck! Even thinking about it makes me want to gag.
6) I love office supplies. Everything all orderly and useful and neat. I can spend an hour browsing office supply aisles, just drooling over all the pretty organizing things, packs of pens, and gadgets that I would never use but still want.
And since everyone I know already did the 10 weird things, I tag anyone who hasn't lol.