Well, I've been tagged! Let's see if I can think of 10 things, hmmm...
1) Finished my 3rd year of college and still don't have a major :P Who knows if I'll ever get a degree.
2) Took a car trip to San Diego when I was 34 wks pregnant. Believe me 14 hours in a car when that pregnant is not fun!!! At all! But the time we spent there was wonderful. It was nice to have time alone with hubby before the baby came (2yr old stayed with my parent's for 4 days).
3) Had my precious little baby boy, my second, on June 1. Wonderful VBAC with no pain meds!
4) Moved from Utah to Idaho, when baby was only 2 weeks old, that sure was fun!
5) Bought a house. Definitely makes me feel like an adult now!
6) Celebrated my 3rd Anniversary with wonderful hubby in July.
7) My older boy turned 2 in September, where has the time gone?!
8) Was able to meet a bunch of friends I met online in August and October. It's neat how close a group can become online, it felt like meeting with friends we've seen forever.
9) Started blogging about 1.5 months ago and become a bit addicted lol :)
10) Went to my grandma's funeral last week. She was 80 and had health troubles for as long as I can remember. It is sad, but she is no longer in pain so it's also a relief.
Man that was hard!
Tag Beth, Mimo, and Barb!