Friday, February 22, 2008
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
- You know, I have a bad memory. I have done practical jokes before, but I really can't remember on whom or what it was. I'll think on it some more, and add it later if I remember one.
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
- They are glass with little handles and white tops. Pretty ordinary.
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
- No plans right now, but we might go on a vacation this summer to one of Hubby's work's condos.
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
- Renew by Melaleuca. It is wonderful. I have psoriasis and this helps it not get too bad.
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
- Sugar Rush. A concoction of chocolate, whip cream, marshmallows, and oreos. Mmm, haven't tried it but it sounds good :D
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The dessert sounds YUM! Let's try it:) Nice feast!
mmmmmm...oreo's! It's after midnight here and I'm really craving something chocolate.
yummm, i love your desert! Geast Feast! :)Mine is up to! :)
Gotta love those Sugar Rushes, lol. Happy weekend.
Good feast. Come on over and visit ours if you have time.
you can't go wrong with marshmallows.
Yummy dessert! Great feast!
we have the same appetizer - I've possibly played tricks, but none that I can remember now!
Feel welcome to visit my feast at
Laane on the World
Have a great weekend!!!
I love your dessert...better than a sugar I.V.!
Yum, love your dessert. I couldn't think of anything original.
your dessert sounds yummy!
yummy dessert..great feast here..
Mine is here at My so called life
Post a Comment