Friday, February 22, 2008
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
- You know, I have a bad memory. I have done practical jokes before, but I really can't remember on whom or what it was. I'll think on it some more, and add it later if I remember one.
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
- They are glass with little handles and white tops. Pretty ordinary.
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
- No plans right now, but we might go on a vacation this summer to one of Hubby's work's condos.
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
- Renew by Melaleuca. It is wonderful. I have psoriasis and this helps it not get too bad.
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
- Sugar Rush. A concoction of chocolate, whip cream, marshmallows, and oreos. Mmm, haven't tried it but it sounds good :D