I know, bad me, I haven't posted in over a week! What a slacker I'm getting at blogging. So much going on and I just can't make myself write it out. Here's a short rundown of what's going on in my life lately:
* Jacob turned 3 a week ago! (I know, how could I not blog that?!) I don't know if I've mentioned it, but he's potty trained now, which is heaven! It was so much easier than Jason was. We had his birthday party on Saturday and it was a blast. Lots of friends and family came and he enjoyed getting showered with attention, and gifts lol. I have some pictures, but haven't uploaded them yet, but I will TRY to post some in the near future.
* Jason broke a basement window on Jacob's birthday. He pushed their ride-on car thing into the window well and it busted the outer pane of the window. He was grounded the rest of the week and all their outdoor toys were confiscated and put in the shed.
* Jason and Jakey are spending the week in Idaho with the inlaws. It's nice to have a break, the house is quiet and I can get some cleaning done and it STAYS CLEAN! So nice. I do miss them though. :) Another nice thing is being able to enjoy some one on one time with Nathan. He's such a fun, cute little boy but I don't get enough to enjoy his baby stage normally, and I don't want to miss it. So that has been fun.
* We took the boys to see UP a few weeks ago and it was really good. I'm sure we'll be buying it when it comes out. A great family show and the boys did really good at the theater.
* Nathan got his first tooth on Friday. He's been grumpy for a week, and we're still waiting for #2 to pop through. Hopefully it'll come through soon because he has been sleeping worse than normal.
* Jakey and Nathan had well-child checks on Friday. Both doing good. Nathan weighed in at 17lb 14.5oz and 26.25" (I think, I didn't write the measurements down). And Jakey was 27lb and a little over 36" (I really don't think those height measurements are right, and it's annoying me that I didn't write it down lol). Nathan got 3 shots and Jakey got 1. I also had Jason and Little D with me, and let me tell you, taking 4 little kids to a Dr office is NOT fun!
* Nathan rolled for the first time last Wednesday! Yep, almost 7 months old and his very first time rolling. He did it twice that night and hasn't done it again since. What a slacker! LOL
* This Saturday I am running a 5k. We are going up to Idaho Friday night, and the race is in Rexburg Saturday morning. And the only day I can run this week to practice is today. I hope I do good.
* I started light treatments for my psoriasis last week. I get to stand in a big UV booth and get blasted with intense UVB rays for a short time. This should finally get my psoriasis cleared up, plus I'll be nice and tan. I've only done it twice so far (I go twice a week) and I'm already getting tan lines. Downside- higher risk of getting skin cancer. Goody.
OK, I think that's my life in a nutshell! Cute little baby thinks he needs to eat again so I'm going to go cuddle him a bit.
aw! you are such a busy mom! I hope your treatments work!
Jakey weighs exactly the same as Sariah did on her 3rd birthday!
Post a Comment