OK, so here's a few fun facts about me. Well, maybe not fun, but mostly unknown. :)
1) I'm a picker. No, not my nose! But things like scabs, pimples, flaky skin, etc. I can't help but pick at it. I'm sure it is because of my psoriasis (skin disease). I've always lived with my itchy, scaly skin so it's just second-nature to pick at anything that is on my skin. I know, gross, but at least I don't pick other people!
2) I like snakes. I'm not sure why, maybe cuz they are smooth and graceful. I know lots of people hate them, but I like 'em.
3) I am not a people person. I'm not good around people except a few friends and my family. I have a hard time making (and keeping) friends. I can't carry a conversation, I just don't know what to say. I avoid situations where I have to confront people. I hate using the phone, I can actually have a panic attack about making a call I don't want to do, and have been known to cry if really pressured about it. So if you are a friend of mine and haven't seen this side of me, that means I'm comfortable around you :)
4) I must have a great metabolism cuz I eat too much junk and hardly exercise and weigh less now, just 5 months after having my second baby, than I did when I got married 3 years ago. Of course fat has replaced some of my muscle so I'm a bit more jiggly lol, so I really should exercise.
5) I hate corn tortillas, absolutely hate them. The smell, the taste, the texture, yuck! Even thinking about it makes me want to gag.
6) I love office supplies. Everything all orderly and useful and neat. I can spend an hour browsing office supply aisles, just drooling over all the pretty organizing things, packs of pens, and gadgets that I would never use but still want.
7) I am a very very very light sleeper. I can't sleep if anyone is touching me, including my husband, and any noise or light (except a small nightlight) wakes me. I haven't had a decent nights sleep in years. Of course having kids doesn't help lol.
8) I prefer wearing sandals over socks and shoes. I wear them all year until the snow gets too deep and get them out as soon as the snow's gone, even if my toes are freezing in the cold. So much easier to put on.
9) I think if someone bet me to die my hair blue I would do it, just for fun :) I'm not picky about my hair, cuz it always grows back anyway.
10) I have more friends online that I will never get to meet than I do in real life.